Attending one of our conferences is a great investment! It is a perfect time to go on a “spiritual retreat”, listen to God and receive quality teaching on various topics found in God’s Word.
The speakers come from different evangelical streams and from many different contexts.
The length of the conference varies from two to five days and takes place either on a GiM base or in a local church.
The topics that are considered can take the form of a study from the Bible or of a practical aspect from life.
Some recent conferences have looked at:
- Choosing your life-partner, getting engaged, and the Christian marriage (Enos Nolli)
- Husband-wife and parent-child relationships (Enos and Margherita Nolli)
- Hearing God’s voice and decision-making (Enzo Barbato)
- The influence of what we eat on our physical and spiritual well-being (Gary Kroeze)
- Is spiritual healing necessary for believers? (Pietro Bongiovanni)
- Sharing the Gospel among children (Antonio Amico)
- Inductive Bible study method (Enzo Barbato)
- Resolving conflict in a biblical way (Giuseppe Cadamuro)